The Saint Remy tablecloths are very special and opulent. They are printed in Linen fabric with gold leaf.
Named for the famed French village of Saint-Rémy, this design draws the eye into a field of elegantly entwined botanicals rendered in rich color, with a look to the joyous celebration of the Holidays.
Each piece in the Saint-Rémy d’Or Collection is hand-printed by skilled artisans using a time-honored technique
- Displays a pattern inspired by the verdant splendor of Southern France
- Designed exclusively in France
- Easily cared for and suitable for everyday use
- 100% Belgian linen; machine washable and colorfast
- Made in Jaipur, India, by fairly paid artisans working in healthy, safe conditions
- All our handmade French linens naturally feature slight variations, making each one subtly unique
Set of 6, 22" x 22 "